Thursday, July 18, 2013

IITS CHRISTMAS IN JULY HERE AT SWEET TEA N' SALTY AIR!

Wow! I worked on this Christmas Stocking late last evening so no one actually seen it, this morning when the kids woke up I certainly had there attention when they saw the stocking hung by the chimminey with care. Today we have blue bells instead silver bells.
The blue bells were just a mere seed planted by our little Natalie , now they have overrun the porch but they are pretty. And we have inclimate weather brewing, but not snow....
This is what I see from my porch, the usual for this time of year, but that does not get me down cause it's Christmas in July! So to celebrate I crafted this little Christmas stocking, I cut out the stocking from some red felt material, Sewed a red and white checked ruffle to the top . I crafted a poinsettia out of burlap, I just cut some leaf shapes and glued them all in the middle. Then I hot glued some beads to the middle of the flower for , I actually don't know what they are called but they live in the middle of a Poinsettia . For the heel and front of the foot I glued on some lace from an old vintage tablecloth. I hung it on the wrought iron hanger that I got years ago at a yard sale. It's that easy, I have been requested by the girls in the house to make one for them only much bigger.....better get busy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...