Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkins here and pumpkins there bits of pumpkins everywhere!

Hi there, so happy you stopped by! It's Monday but we just have to make the most of it. So today I arranged some Pumpkins and such! I rearranged some furniture and trimmings. I never really noticed just how many varieties there were for Pumpkins. We purchased a few different kinds to please everyone here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air. ...


I painted an Angry Bird Pumpkin for little Natalie, she is such a fan of Angry Birds! She is holding a small white pumpkin that she especially made for me!

This one is my favorite it's veiny flair makes him look like a tired sole. I tend to like olden things rather than new.

The older kids go for the big Jack-o-Lantern which they carve Halloween afternoon.

This little white guy Natalie painted, so very cute!

Halloween dishes I displayed on a little wooden dish shelf.

 
 
 
 
MORE STUFF , KEEP SCROLLING........ 


 
There are some creepy ghosts and goblins lurking about in my old Halloween village. The two Halloween figures , pumpkin head and the wicked witch were recent thrift finds they are very old , someone made them at a ceramic class from what I could gather.
 
 
This is the little black dish shelf before I gave it some tlc with some black paint and sandpaper.
 
 


 

I am so glad you stopped by, hope to see you tomorrow here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!

Come join Marty @ www.astrollthrulife.net She hosts the best linky party! That's where you'll find me!




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...