Friday, July 19, 2013

A Goodwill find and a little shopping in my home creats a new shelf fashion!

It's  Friday ....you know what that means right ? NO SILLY, not the end of a work week, well yes it is but I meant thrifting, yard sailing so I could feed my addiction to thrifting pick up some more perspective projects. I have decided some things that I will be doing in the future such as  a raffle and I will be selling some of my blog redoes....that will all be in the near future. Anyway I bought this great wooden window frame the only problem it was covered with grapevines and double duty staples. If you notice there is a mirror directly underneath it that was a roadside find. After pulling out all the nails and staples I decided to leave the color as is. I gathered some décor from my cabinets to join the window. If you have been following my posts you will know that I have cut up a very old vintage hand crocheted lace tablecloth that belonged to my gram, I have used it in a number of projects and that includes this one. I cut the circles out and made bows by tying them in the middle then attaching them to cording for a cute little something something.

 

 
 
 
So here you have it a little blue a little brown , it amazes me how versatile a chocolate brown wall color is .                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...