Monday, June 24, 2013

A Little Bit Red And A little Bit White And Blue!

Today I'm gathering my red, white and blue favorites and some new as well. I made this sign out of old floorboard. "America The Beautiful", and she is isn't she? She has shed her grace on thee and crowned they hood with brotherhood from sea to shining sea!So I put together some little 4th of July love here and there throughout. You would be surprised how many red, white and blue items I have!
I used hot glue to draw these stars on the sign before painting it. It is really great for adding age to something. Are you decorating for July? Go ahead and go shopping in your house for some red white and blues Happy decorating!
I used hot glue to create these stars before painting.
 

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...