Saturday, October 10, 2020

ITS FALL HERE AT SWEET TEA N'SALTY AIR WITH A LINGER OF SUMMER

Hello my friends! Fall has come, a breath of fresh air and grateful tidings! Grag a coffee and enjoy the tour.  Everything used here in the Fall tour is handmade. Thrifted or roadside found. With a bit of imagination and a lick of paint and a few odds and ends its possible to fill your home with some fall love! I love "shopping" out in the gardens, I had a  bird bath made of cement that seen better days. Its making a pretty vessel for some fall pumpkins on the dining table. Up above the butcher block  in the hanging metal basket is a cement chicken stuffed with some fall fun he also came in from the garden. 


 


I'm loving the vintage candelabra , a find at the Country Mouse also a Facebook live sale antique store. 


Welcome to the dining room otherwise know as the pumpkin cafe




A rag wreath I crafted with dried fruit and cinnamon sticks
This Halloween village was a gift from my late mom many man years ago
The hanging scale is a find from the Ol Barn Door a live shopping venue on face book
A basket of apples ready to star in some pies
I'm loving the cook book / knife holder idea
These are dried onion tops from my garden



I always love a string of lights here and there


My honig collection of teal apple dishes fit perfect in the cabinet.i have placed all of our everyday dishes in this cabinet. It makes it so easy for fetching and putting away.




This is a cherry wood droplets gate leg table, sturdy but had some water stains so I gave it a whitewash of paint and sealed it. It will serve as a great desert table.




The little owl and tree dishes were a gift and from Country Door, they have some lovely things

A wreath made from grocery brown bags
Thanks so much for stopping in today, I hope your are enjoying your Fall days!

                               Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Dear mrsblackstone.blogspot
    The world needs worthy active citizens like you, who are a note of consolation and bring a sense of well-being to the blog visitors.
    Congratulations on the work you have done on the blog, its very nice aesthetics, and the beauty of your soul that is reflected through it.
    Listen to this song
    ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΚΑΤΗΦΟΡΑ:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s48ZZEXNnXY


    it's for the salvation of the people, it comes from an amazing album

    if you think it's worth it spread it

    god give
    to end the pandemic
    I always wish you and your family good health
    good continuation in your very important work


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your very kind words, I put my heart and soul into what I do and it is so wonderful when its acknowledged and appreciated. Be well and have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    OMG!!!!! Your home looks absolutely fabulous!! Love the deep rich warm colors!! So inviting and charming!! Great idea about upcycling the bird bath and I adore your cute Halloween village!! I so enjoyed visiting you today!! Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...