Thursday, June 18, 2020

A Farmhouse Living Room Makeover For About 60$



On the curtain rod are round rings with an attached clip making turning these dropclothes into pretty curtains, they can be styled anyway you like and even stenciled if you prefer.
These are Mexican petunias,  they are considered an invasive plant here in SW Florida. I myself love them. They never stop blooming, new purple flowers every single day.







I added a vintage screen to add interest to the windows.





welcome! Nice of you to drop on in. I had been wanting to repaint the livingroom and summer seemed to be the best time. Once Fall arrives the holidays start and its busy sailing after that.

So after scanning Pinterest for some inspiration  I found the perfect color,  Moles Breath by Farrow and Ball. Hmmm it sells for over 100$ a gallon and we all here can't do that. So my friends at our local Home Depot mixed me the color but using Behr premium flat for about 25$ i also bought a double pack of painters cloth canvas for 12.99, these will be the curtains. A stop at Wal-Mart,  I found these cute colorful rag rags that would lend just the right amount  of Boho color.  See where I'm going with all this?I will however be making some colorful pillow covers very soon. So therefore a makeover to freshen a room don't have to cost a fortune. Just a bit of thrifty imagination it can be done.

         Thanks so much for stopping by
                Happy Decorating
                         Lisa


2 comments:

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...