Saturday, February 24, 2018

Spring mulching, planting and decorating

Hi there nice of you to stop by! Well the Spring work continues after doing the screen room that I shared on my last post I tackled the covered outdoor sitting area and the large bed that sits along side; I made a sign and used my vintage shutter in the décor. Love to offer you a sweet tea ! lets take a look.........





 I have 3 of these lined up on the posts walkway





 I added a wreath and rag garland to the shutter which I attached to the iron railing


In my front garden I have all purple and green and many herbs mixed in with the flowers.


 This is a screen door I made that is propped up on the porch







now its time to move on to the back yard and planting shanty!


Thanks so much !
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...