Tuesday, September 8, 2015

DON'T WORRY, I HAVE FALL IN THE BAG WITH THIS "SAGE" WREATH WINK WINK!!

Hi all! So happy you could stop in today, If you stopped in before in the Fall season you know that I love making things with some brown grocery sacs. The bag material is so great to work with, it can be bent, wet painted into something really terrific!

 
 
 
Pine cones, one of my favorite natural resources in the fall and winter, what about you? Our little Natalie was out and about and gathered these huge pine cones. Out of these I will cut them into 3's for some pretty flowers to add to the Sage wreath.
 
I cut quite a few of these leaves and then stained them a green hue.
 
 

Love the fact that when the brown paper gets wet it naturally crinkles into the shape you want.

 
Now I don't advise you to use your electric knife if its the only one you have, I have three ......just in case I burn one out. You can pant them or leave them natural.

 
Attach the leaves accordingly then add the pinecone flowers using a hot glue gun.
 
 
So very happy to share this  craft with you! Thanks for visiting and I am working hard preparing for you all to take a Fall tour real soon here on Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!
Come join me at the following linky parties for some inspiration!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...