Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Love is in the air..........A WEDDING GIFT THAT THEY WILL LOVE!

Hi friends, thanks for coming by today! Hope you are enjoying the spring weather where ever you dwell. We had a wedding last weekend, I was looking for some thing on the personal side, something that would clearly remind them them of that magical day they said I do. So I picked up a good size wooden frame, some dark burlap, flowers and bow material.
 I carefully cut the burlap to fit the frame careful not to cut too small.
 I then stenciled the name date etc..
I took the white frame and aged it up a bit with a brown tone to match the burlap, I did a white floral spray on the top corner accompanied by a silk golden bow.

This project was very inexpensive and the end result makes a wonderful wedding , anniversary gift. I was in a hurry so we have the window reflection in there but I just wanted to share this great gift idea with you all.   Not to worry you can bring that special wedding gift and still keep your budget.

The wedding was wonderful, it took place at sundown in Ft. Myers Florida on the water. The hall was just about on the water and you could see the beautiful sunset on the water as you dined. The couple along with the wedding party were beautifully attired. The mood was that of magic as everyone danced and enjoyed the delicious foods.

So why not get crafty and make one! Thanks for letting me share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...