Saturday, February 15, 2014

Some spring blooms,cherries and pretty material make an easy as pie wreath!

Hi there,Thanks so much for coming by. I just noticed something and maybe you can or cannot relate to this, when we arrived home we sat and watched a movie, well Mr. Sweet was watching the movie but I was watching the décor in the homes instead. They had the cutest tea set and many vintage things that I would buy. So in all actuality I realty was not watching the movie, Any of you do this??


I crafted a super easy wreath that anyone could make all I used was a spring bloom garland, some pretty Faux cherries and some coordinating material.





The flower garland I bought at Michaels Store, The cherries were bought at a thrift sale. Just attaching the garland with floral wire and Tieing some material bows and hot gluingthe cherries on , simple but pretty! I just love Putting wreaths here and there it seems to brighten up a door and welcome guests, Thanks for stopping by!   I will be sharing here:


How Sweet the Sound





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...