Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I WOULD LOVE TO INTRODUCE MY STORYBOOK FAMILY....MEET THE BLACKSTONES


Happy Tuesday! How many of you have children that seem to always want something that you may not be able to provide. Times have gotten a little tough for allot of families so my story book parents pull together some resources that they already have on hand and do some wonderful things with their children. The family lives in Vermont and are a typical family full of love and honor. Besides Mr. and Mrs. Blackstone their is Thumby a young boy and Gretta Thumby's teenage sister. The books provide good reading for a third grader. I have some grown-ups tell me that they enjoyed the stories as well. Their is a lot of display of family love incorporated in the stories. They can be purchased on line at all the major book retailers as well as Amazon. Story book no. 3 of the series will be out soon. I hope you enjoy the stories and I'd love to hear some feed back from my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...