Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Friday, October 12, 2012
A TRIBUTE TO ALL CANCER SURVIVORS AND TO THOSE WHOM HAD CANCER HIT HOME
Not just this month but every month, cancer awareness is routed in my mind and memories. I have watched my dad die a painful death. Have you been touched by the body warfare in one way or another? Life is precious, I really try never to take it for granted. I thought that in honor of the survivors that have ventured a tremendous journey and support for everyone touched by Cancer we could lite a candle on Oct. 13 at 5:00. and pray for everyone. Our loved ones will look down and our survivors will feel the love and support. I'll be looking for the candle lite that is painting our earth on that special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment