Friday, October 12, 2012

A TRIBUTE TO ALL CANCER SURVIVORS AND TO THOSE WHOM HAD CANCER HIT HOME

Not just this month but every month, cancer awareness is routed in my mind and memories. I have watched my dad die a painful death. Have you been touched by the body warfare in one way or another? Life is precious, I really try never to take it for granted. I thought that in honor of the survivors that have ventured a tremendous journey and support for everyone touched by Cancer we could lite  a candle on Oct. 13 at 5:00. and pray for everyone. Our loved ones will look down and our survivors will feel the love and support. I'll be looking for the candle lite that is painting our earth on that special day.

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...