Monday, February 12, 2018

A New Home For A Very Old Window

Welcome.....How many of you Farm house Vintage /country lovers have old vintage windows that you use in your décor? I have always wanted vintage windows but where I live they are not accessible until the Vintage Fair that I attended that is , yesterday I shared A window that has all the chippiness that any vintage lover would  love. Not everyone can relate to the vintage love some find it just plain all junk.

The window I am sharing today is very large so I tried different ideas in my mind until I decided that my fireplace would be the lucky one . First I gently gave it a good cleaning, I covered the back side with a piece of unique color of green .






I really want to add more pops of red So I incorporated red into the wreath and rag garland. I also painted my wooden candleholders red. 

I also picked up some of the spiral springs to incorporate into a garland and maybe someday candleholders












Now I have to see where else I can pop a bit of red !  

Until next time ........Lisa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...