Thursday, January 18, 2018

A PRETTY VALENTINE PAINT LID GARLAND & SIGN FOR THE MANTLE THAT YOU CAN MAKE!

Hello and welcome! hope everyone is well and keeping warm. Valentines day is swiftly approaching I crafted a garland out of old paint can lids and a sign from some old wood from my stock pile. Both crafts are very easy to do. I go through a lot of paint so I have been saving the lids  all I did was painted them all black   , mixed up some pretty pink and painted each with a heart to tone the colors down I gave them a wash of very light brown paint. once they were dry I went to my grams button stash and glued a pretty button to each. I attached them to some white cotton material and hung them on the mantle.



The sign was super easy you will need a painted board  I used some white cotton rag pieces about 1 1/2 in wide and 4 inch long . I just tied then each into a knot , then hot glued them in the design of a heart , painted the arrow , I decided to go over the knots with some brown paint to make it look aged so just a quick brushing did the trick.

 I had some pretty green material so I cut some strips and rolled the into flowers. It was such fun crafted these projects and even if you are a beginner these would be easy and fun!
                                                             Happy Crafting
                                                                    Lisa          

Come join me where I share my craft   and inspiration run high!

http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2018/02/diy-salvaged-junk-projects-413.html?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...