Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A MINI FIREPLACE FROM AN OLD WOODEN STOOL

Hi there welcome!   I have had these two stools that were found roadside for the longest time  lets take a look





This is the stool that I have dissected so to speak , took a saw to it in the dark no less  Its gets dark way to early!   Funny story , my old neighbor came out and said  , "Don't ya think its time for you to Get to sleep young lady?"   LOL    he a cute little man


This was super simple to make the front of the faux fireplace is actually the front part of the stool;I screwed it all together well, I used a pine board for the mantle. I attached a vintage lace piece to the front and behind that is some white Christmas lights.I attached it to the wall with some screws



I had an iron wall candle holder that I used as a grate. This is a fun craft and adds such whimsy to my vintage lodge style bedroom that I will share soon.

So if you are longing for a faux fireplace this may be something you may want to try!

Thank you for stopping on in today
Lisa
Please come join me  at the following Parties

http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2017/12/diy-salvaged-junk-projects-406.html?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...