Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Some kitchen Christmas and a decorated Potting shanty

Hello and welcome , I have been busy decking the halls, how about you?   Pretty much alone seeing that everyone scatters like mice when I say the word  DECORATE!  That's ok cause there will be no more baking until these halls are decked out. I have several areas to do such as the front of the house, the side porch , the landing to the kitchen entrance and here today I  am sharing my Potting Shanty , I never  was able to share it before, we ended up having  Hurricane Irma , funny thing it was not destroyed just tipped over . This potting shed  is a playhouse gone potting shanty, we just lifted the roof  and did some added wooden features. My son originally built it for his daughter a couple of Christmases ago.

I have shared my vintage breadbox a few times seeing that I love to decorate it for the holidays. It is all decked out for Christmas!  Well grab a beverage and lets take a peek.....


I crafted this little snowball sign .....Styrofoam balls for snow





I was lucky to find these very  heavy mercury balls originally from Pottery Barn  my thrift store price 1.99 I decided to display them in a muffin tin that I had dry brushed a cream color. 


My baking area is ready , I used a screen door that I crafted and put lights behind the screen door.
I found these corrugated animals at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section they were under 2.00 each they are so cute


This is my Potting shanty in the back yard not many will see it but those who do will smile 

Thank you for stopping on in 
Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...