Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A FESTIVE HOT BEVERAGE CART THAT EVERYONE CAN HELP THEMSELVES

Hi there happy you stopped by!  Well here we are Thanksgiving 2 more days , I am hosting all the fun as usual. I really don't mind cooking for 2 days its just what I love!Every year I do create a beverage station so everyone can feel free to help themselves to some hot Cocoa , tea or coffee. I usually have 2 coffee pots going one for hot water and one for coffee. We love flavored coffee here so my guests will find some yummy French vanilla coffee and maybe add a candy cane for a yummy mint flavor.


I will be busy tending to the tables and getting food prepped for the table so the beverage station is a help to me as well. I made a sign to go along with the whole theme. Grab a cup and let me show you around!

This is set up in the corner of the dining room and has everything that is needed.I found this very nice plaid paper at Walmart so I am using as a liner when it gets wet and dirty just rip another piece off and throw the soiled one away





The best part is that  the cart has wheels so I can move it if need be.




Happy you could stop on in today, maybe a hot beverage station can help you too host your holidays with ease!
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!!
Lisa.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...