Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Huge WREATH TO CRAFT FOR YOUR OUTDOOR DECOR FOR UNDER 20$

Hello decorators, inspiration gatherers, crafters!   I have always wanted a good size wreath to hang on the front outside of my home....so I gathered items for under 20$.

 The frame I purchased at Michaels for about 6.50, the scarf ribbon on black Friday for 2.00, the bunch of Christmas flowers 5.00
 The pine garlands A black Friday special also Michaels for 2.00 each and I used 2
 I simply just wove it around twice and attached it with twine.


 I also used a trumpet that I already had along with some dangling pine cones





 It is about 3 and 1/2 ft wide





And here it is hung and accompanied by a JOY banner that I made from some burlap that I had on hand.
 
 And also joined by this snowman aka  Frosty!

So if you dreamed of crafting a large wreath as I had it is not too pricey and makes a wonderful way to express Christmas!

                                                                Happy Crafting!
                                                                      Lisa
Join me as I share my crafts:
http://www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com/2016/12/amaze-me-monday-194.html?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...