Saturday, August 13, 2016

Rag wreaths, a great way to incorporate Farm house & color in your decor

Hi there.....happy you could stop in.  Been busy getting things ready for online sales. I am so pleased to say that Natalie, a young entrepreneur  has joined me in my crafting. She paints so well...she does the first coat, 2nd coat then I go and do the stenciling etc. She also knows how to make rag wreaths and garlands. When she was very young she started to paint...she joined me painting one day, we were painting the dining room and I did not realize she painted the face of a wall clock lol.








 This rag wreath we call dish blue....it has the blues that are found in the pretty vintage blue and white dishes. We Attached a small chalkboard so whom ever purchases it can state their greetings.


 A vintage style painted tin bucket with rope handles and a burlap flower.









 A green color scheme with a rose arrangement


Thanks so much for stopping in and seeing what we are crafting!
                                                                     Lisa


Join me as I share my crafts here,
http://www.cottagemakingmommy.com/2016/08/surviving-dog-days-of-summercome-join.html
http://mrsblackstone.blogspot.com/2016/08/rag-wreaths-great-way-to-incorporate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...