Monday, May 9, 2016

ONE MANS JUNK IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE! very true

Hi there friends, happy to have a visit with you today!  I am sharing my latest curbside trash find, a wonderful iron table and chairs with a glass top, not too rusty but the yellow paint is dreadful but not to worry.............
 The yellow paint is tired.....
 But no fear wonderful spray paint is here!
 I covered the seat with some fun material and sprayed every thing black ,I used about 6 cans of spray and rust lock too.



 What a lovely day for a mothers day brunch ,

 I simply used some crystal glasses and filled them  with some pretty hibiscus flowers











I picked up these white unique dishes at the thrift store, my latest theory is I can buy all the dishes I want need because they stack and don't take up much room......a good theory right? This dish is a super star.....it is footed seems as though they are for breakfast seeing that they have a place to hold an egg.
 
Thanks so much for stopping in!
Lisa
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...