Thursday, January 21, 2016

OMG I AM REPURPOSING MY FARM HOUSE TABLE!

Hi there..........thought I would give you a little peek at something I am up to. For2 weeks I have been trying to figure this repurpose out. Take a peek....

OK so this is my son and he and his wife are helping out today with this project, If you follow along with my many crazy antics you may recognize this as my dining table.  Yes we are cutting it, cant say anything more so please check in on the next post and you can see how I am going to repurpose this table. If anything goes wrong lucky for me I have two more tables just in case!   Wish me luck
 
Yes the very table that we have dined at , decorated cookies etc.....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...