Thursday, January 7, 2016

HOW MANY OF YOU RUINED YOUR STOVE BURNER COVERS? OOOPPPS!

Welcome to you , so happy you could stop on in today! I don't know about you but I have burned ruined so many stove burner covers , I especially liked the latest ones......but that's in the past.

 They were so pretty though!
But now they have taken a new lease on covering burners.......With a coat or two of chalk paint they are nice once again!






Now I can leave messages where everyone will be sure to see them....maybe  even I will stencil them a bit. I came very close to buying some new ones but I am glad I didn't ! So don't throw them away give them a redo!
                                                                  Happy Painting!
                                                                      Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...