Tuesday, December 1, 2015

TREAT YOUR DINNER GUESTS TO SOME FUN!

Hi there and welcome......  Last year I started this really fun way to show my guests that I do appreciate having them. I simply taped a piece of masking tape to the bottom of the dinner dishes ....and as everyone was enjoying their dinner I made the announce that everyone  should look underneath their plate and check for tape. Cause whomever has the tape on their plate is the WINNER!  In my case I crafted this.....



 
I used the black and white checked flannel and added some burlap

 
I stuffed it up with some polyester stuffing

 
 
Added a bow and button for some prettiness!  The winner was delighted to go home with her new pillow and needless to say they can't wait to return for some more holiday dinners. This is a fun way to show your family and friends some holiday fun. So get crafting and have some fun!
 
Bye for now
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...