Thursday, December 3, 2015

OLD PICTURE FRAME INTO A DEER PIECE OF ART

Hi there, so thrilled to share my craft with you. If you are like me you have several picture frames stashed away. Am I right? well this is one way to utilize them.
 
The frame is a golden color so I thought I would give it a bit of wax .


So I scanned the net to find just the right shaped silhouette, I used some leftover black burlap.

I securely stapled a piece of black and white flannel to the back of the frame.

There he is I glued the burlap to the flannel and also added some bling to circle his neck. Jut knotted pieces of coordinating ribbon.

I wished that I had made his silhouette just a tad larger. I think that this would make a nice gift as well. Hope you try this out and have fun with it!
 
Happy crafting....Lisa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...