Tuesday, December 8, 2015

MEET ME AT THE SCREEN DOOR..............

Hi there busy bees, I'm just guessing I'm not the only one keeping late hours these days? Ive been caught sitting at my sewing machine in the wee hours!  Today I would like to share a pretty wreath that I have crafted so meet me at the screen door.......





 
Ok ..I shared the post a while ago how I crafted this vintage style screen door and today it is setting the scene for a Christmas wreath . I used some amaryllis flowers, glittered snowflakes and some white branches.





 
I gave the grapevine wreath a lick of white paint






















 
An old shovel I placed at the bottom of the screen door. So happy I could share this today. Happy Crafting this Holiday season!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...