Monday, November 9, 2015

A SEASONAL DRINK STATION TO PLEASE EVERYONE!

Hi there, so happy you could drop in, love to offer you a cold or hot beverage! We have a full house this holiday season so I wanted to set up a beverage center to accommodate everyone here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air.

It just so happens that citrus is almost ready for picking...gigantic lemons that we made fresh lemonade with, super yummy! I would recommend buying a bag and making some up..so simple just squeeze the lemons add sugar and water even crushed strawberries.

But just so happens that most that are here like me we are Northern folk who love a cup of cocoa filled to the brim with marshmallows. I have made everything available such as fresh Lemonade, cocoa, hot flavored coffee and cream , teas and my personal favorite is cold flavored coffee. Today as I was prepping for pictures I made a batch of cold coffee which includes flavored coffee, ice ,sugar and half and half. I put a candy cane in just for fun and I went back to my glass after about 30 minutes and it melted into my coffee.......let me tell you super delicious! my new thing I guess.

The beverage center is nestled in the corner of the dining room a straight away to the kitchen. I will keep it stocked 24/7 seeing that we have 8 adults and children all staying through the holidays. 

 
 
 


 
 
 
I purchased a variety of textiles that would fit the Christmas season so come on back to see the rest but this red pin stripe works well with the drink station.
 
Nice big cups to hold hot beverages.
 
 
I save odd cans and cover with burlap and line with material as with this one holding tea spoons.
 
 
I also have been saving up jars to store sugar etc. such as this one that I decorated with material that holds sugar .
 
 
An old red metal tool box caddy holds coffees and cocoa. By the way we all know that Dunkin has great coffee but all and all this Folgers Caramel Drizzle is to die for if you have not tried it give it a try I promise you will love it!
 
 
Candy canes added in on a little garland because lets face it's just is not the Holidays without a twist of peppermint!
 
 
The larger jar is for Marshmallows
 
 
 
My all time favorite......ice coffee!
 
 
 
 
 
A pitcher is ready for lemonade.
 
 
Thank you so much for letting me share our beverage station , an easy way to make some Holiday family and friend fun!
 
Lisa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...