Monday, October 19, 2015

Soooo.....I think I may be a dishaholic, How about you?

Hi and welcome! The weather is starting to change here and I have been out thrifting! I don't know about you but I can not resist vintage dishes, I just love them ! Seems like I can not collect enough. So yesterday I came across this set of 4 dinner plates.....oh did I mention they were Christmas ones? I am a holiday Junkie and Vintage Christmas dishes are so beautiful!

 
I just had to do a little table setting sample! At 5.99 for all 4 who could resist? 
 
So this is the way I explain my love addiction of dishes to my family.......My reasoning is that I am collecting something that does not take up very much space , they pile on top of each other and I can display them whenever.  Don't you agree? Come on now I know I am not the only dishaholic  around.
 
 
 
 
Thank goodness there are no Dishaholic meetings!  
Lisa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...