Monday, October 26, 2015

DRAWERS FROM A TOSSED OUT DRESSER CAN BE UTILIZED FOR ADDED STORAGE

Hi there....welcome happy you could stop in . Hope you are enjoying the Fall weather and Halloween festivities. How many of you have scrapped a dresser that had perfectly good drawers? Well I am guilty of that in the past. Today as I was rummaging threw the back shed I came across a pretty little drawer that I had saved. Then I thought this would be perfect for a dense area in the kitchen that I had been figuring out what the heke I was going to do with. Just so happens that this drawer is the perfect fit. So............

I cleaned her up , sanded a bit and dressed her in a lick of paint!
 
I used black and then waxed it with some white
 

 
It slides out easily and for now can hold all my baggies, foil etc.
 
 
 
 
The middle handle hold a dish towel perfectly for a quick hand dry.
 
 
Drawers can also be hung on the wall as a shelf. What fun repurpose have you done with a drawer?
 
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa
 
 
 
Come join me as I share with ... 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...