Sunday, August 2, 2015

GREY s*** FIREPLACE REDO!

whoooa! Hate to use that word s*** but the old fireplace is looking just that! We all seen her black, key West Green, white, red and now Se** grey, with "50 Shades Of Grey In Mind", So happy you could come check out my latest painted piece. The mantle is decorated with white  ceramics and a garland of white lights and white rag garland.


 The large vintage mirror was painted to match.
 Wondering what color this is?  It's from the Opps counter so I have named it "50plus Shades Of Grey".

 I did not sand but distressed with some white paint along the edges and here and there.
 

 
 We don't need a Holiday to brighten rooms with strings of lights

 


 
The grey is dark but it pops against the light colored walls. Greys come in so many different shades , I was not to hot on grey but now that I have tried it, I love it! I even did something in my kitchen a grey shade so come on back to check it out on my next post! Come join me for some inspiration at the following Linky Parties!
 
Dwellings-the Heart of You Home
 
homework
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...