Thursday, May 7, 2015

COME JOIN ME FOR SOME LEMONADE IN THE GARDEN!

Good day, so happy that you could visit today! What a lovely day here in South West Florida. No humidity and lots of warming sun. Thought you might like to enjoy some Lemonade in the garden, and just for the occasion I crafted a Lemonade sign and also gave the iron garden table and chairs a new coat of black spray. If you remember last summer I shared this garden table that was gifted to me by a lovely lady on craigslist. It was a tad rusty and a white color. Now It has a coat of black spray and is ready to withstand the upcoming tropical storm season. Come on....follow me!



This set is nestled under a hibiscus tree. It never fails to flower everyday, sometimes I pick the flowers and float them in a huge shallow bowl   with floating candles.
I crafted the sign from some leftover flooring.







 
Thanks for stopping in today....have a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...