Thursday, February 19, 2015

JUNKIN POT LIDS & AN OLD WOODEN LAMP BASE & CANDLE HOLDER MADE THIS 3 TIER TABLE DECOR STAND!

Hi there so happy you could stop in today! Wow ...this may be Florida but it seems more like the North where I am from. Love it though! Sooo, I was looking on the net at the latest farm house type décor and I'm loving those 3 tier table stands. They are a bit pricey so I through the idea around on ordering one from the country door but about 100$ is kind of a lot . So I got my imagination going while I was cleaning out the pot and pan cabinet filling a box with thrift store donations I got to thinking I can make one. Then I started thinking of all the great ways to use it.........
 

 
 
So I gathered 3 different size pan lids unscrewing the tops, an old wooden lamp base & candle holder and an older than hills bundt pan insert which I used as the base. I took them all outdoors and sanded them a bit and gave them a coat of multi purpose white spray paint. This is what I came up with.
 



 
I couldn't decide what I wanted to put in the bowls so I tried some flowers....





Some colorful wooden handle cookie cutters.....


 
Some faux vegetables with some raffia...



So simple and to think this stuff was on it's way out the door.


 
Maybe you have some old pan lids?? super easy project! I used some construction glue to tack it all together. The best part is the decorating is endless, can't wait to
fill it up with some Easter Décor ! Thanks so much for visiting today come back for some more tid bits of fun!



Creativity-Unleashed-Party-Button Come on join me at these fun linky parties!
http://shabbyartboutique.com/2015/02/shabbalicious-friday-link-party-82.html

http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/2015/02/pj-267-salvaged-junk
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...