Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A LITTLE WINTER WHITE MAKEOVER FOR THE BAKING CENTER AND A CRAFTED SIGN FOR THE SOUP MAKER IN ME!

Hi and welcome! I am on a "white" rampage. Loving all the furniture brightness. As you may recall I bought a preowned entertainment center and made it my baking /storage center. I bought it a green color with a distressed finish.



 All white and `matching the kitchen cabinets that I shared on a previous post. I used white Rustolium and did some distressing.

 This old tray needed a whole new look........so when your trays start looking tired give them a coat of character.
 A coat of paint......
 Some stencils and some soup makers words that I barrowed from A sign that I had seen on Country Door. Just love soups! Love making them too, My Grams Sunday soup was the very best!
 I distressed it just a bit and added it too my center.





 A great place to whip up something yummy, sweet or savory! Every gal needs a work space to call her own....right? Thanks so much for taking a visit to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air Come join in on the party fun!
125x125



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...