Monday, November 24, 2014

A TOUCH OF WINTER COMFORT AND JOY FOR THE CHAISE LOUNGE!

Welcome! been busy prepping and shopping for Thanksgiving hard to believe it is just a few days away. I will be hosting dinner for about 15 and this year we will be doing a sitdown instead of a buffet  I attached another farmhouse table to the existing one so now I think we will be able to sit everyone down. Although I spend most of my day in the kitchen I think I enjoy watching everyone laughing , appreciating all the wonderful foods and enjoying family that's what it's all about.

We recently acquired a chaise lounge and I want to say it is the most comfortable piece that I have ever sat in, I'm just loving it. So after doing a little thrifting I found this incredible twin heavy duty flannel plaid fitted bed sheet so for 2.99 I swooped it up. My mind scanned a bit about just what was I going to craft out of this beautiful piece........so I thought I would do a throw for my chaise.

 
 
It

This was super easy to do I just cut all around making about 2 in. slits about 5 inches down and then tied knots in each and everyone of them.

The pillow is made from a cowl neck sweater I received for a Christmas gift last year.....red is so not my color , it looks so much prettier as a pillow I just simply sewed all around and then used the actual cowl neck in the middle. I don't think people will be giving me sweaters anymore once this gets out lol.

Who know I just may find Santa fast asleep enjoying the comfy chaise. Thank so much for visiting

Come join me here at these great Linky parties!  www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/11/wow-us-Wednesday-197

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...