Friday, October 31, 2014

FIREPLACE PAINTED A BRIGHT VINTAGE STYLE COLOR! A LITTLE DARING!

Hi , so happy you could stop in today! Happy Halloween to you and your family.  Well I have gone a little wild with that Keywest  paint color, I actually did the fire place it added a beam of light to the living room...what do you think?

It's a good day for a good day, A nice quote from The Gaines, a couple who have a" Fixer up" show on HGTV.


 I don't know why but when my pets see the camera they are there......

 Just a bit of distressing and I left the front panel in the chalkboard paint.
I am working on another project that I am using this paint as well, I can't wait to share it with you!
Thanks so much for stopping by, Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...