Sunday, September 14, 2014

COME TAKE A SNEAK PEEK OF MY AUTUMN CELEBRATION!

Happy Fall to all! I have been busy swiping the house with Autumn décor and crafts! Here's a little sneak peek at some of .....
 
 
 
 
I decided to remove the white shades and use the glass shades instead.  An autumn string of maple leaves are threaded through the bottom.
 
Of course I am crafting some paper bag things , guess what those red  circular cutouts are?
 
Between a balloon and a brown paper bag I know you know what this is.
I have even let the roosters out of the coop to celebrate Fall!
 
 
Please join me for a little Autumn at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air Very Soon! Thank for visiting and taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...