Tuesday, September 23, 2014

AN OLD PIECE OF FURNITURE GETS THE RENEW IT DESERVED!

Hi there, how are you today? I think I have seen all the rain I want to see for this rainy season, I don't think I seen dry ground in days. That's ok ...soon we wont see rain for about 4 or 5 months. The children switched rooms here so I was able to take back a pretty piece of furniture. It has lots of pretty to it and also great for storage so I put her in the kitchen to hold casserole dishes and any thing glass. She was tired and sick of being covered up with material so this is the before....



She's about to get a white wash and some distressing.
 




 And this is the after.......

 





 
I decided to label the fronts with numbers, that way when someone says where is the juice pitcher I can say door #3. Plus I love stuff with numbers on it to me it says that the piece of furniture is in charge! ready to stand tall and store some glass kitchen stuff. It will also serve as a place to put up the winter hot beverage bar or to hold all the dishes that company brings in on the holidays!
Perhaps you have an old piece of furniture sitting idol in another room....why not pull it out and give it a whole new look. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to visit!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...