Saturday, August 30, 2014

You can make your old vintage canning jars and muffin tins so pretty!

Hi there welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air. so nice you could stop by! I recently found some vintage canning jars and some other things such as muffin tins. So I decided to dress them up a bit! I was careful not to interrupt the operation of closing and opening the jar. This craft can be done with any jars at all!











 With a little lick of paint I turned this into a pretty candy jar. I used a light green and then distressed the name of the co. , I made a wee banner that says candy in green and topped it off with some pretty flowers and raffia. I didn't paint the entire jar so the candy could be visible.
 The muffin tin got a lick of black paint and I handpainted the light colored pumpkins , a bow and some distressing was all it took.

This will be cute leaning on a shelf. Be sure to save your jars and old tins! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Come party with me for some great inspiration!   www.wecallitjunkin.com     www.kathewithane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...