Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Country Door Shutters have a new look married with the Fireplace

Welcome so happy your here! I think I have a touch of "Fall" fever, how about you? Today I was looking for a new look for my fireplace. So I decided to incorporate the Beautiful very versatile shutters that I bought from Country Door. Love that place! I've used them on each side of the dining door and now I have them met up with my fireplace. I used a white curtain and attached it to the back of both for a more solid look.
Star Light , Star Bright....love that saying. I am using the shutters as a backdrop. I added some other fun things such as colored glass some old photos .
 
 A galvanized bucket sits front and center with some faux harvest veggies, an unexpected change from flowers.
 A vintage  Rebecca of Sunny brook farms for interest.
 I made a rag garland to add some fun.


These heavy iron hooks are great , I use them for stockings and as you can see this rag garland. Black and white check runner, If you have not shopped Country Door You should take a peek at their online catalogue . Don't tell your hubbies I suggested that though. Yikes!  Thank you so much for letting me share my new fireplace look, you all know that I am in constant state of evolving lol.
 
Come party with me.....   http://www.cozylittlehouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...