Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I NEEDED JUST A LITTLE MAKESHIFT OFFICE SPACE THAT WOULD LEND SOME QUIET & PRIVACY

Hello there, have you ever needed a quiet place to write and use the computer without having to hear "I'm Hungry", "Im thirsty" or so and so is being mean?  My office is central and anyone can get at me if they like and  sometime I just need some privacy , it may be a phone call or it may be that I'm writing on a deadline as I do daily .   No one but no one can scoop me up here!

A locked door and a makeshift "closet office", no painting, can be taken down in about 5 minutes and theres even a flat screen TVin there. The theme is Red, White and Blue. I have this huge flag that was given to me and it was just on the shelf folded up until today that is. The closet was a typical closet with a top shelf and a clothes hanging pole. With my staple gun I fit it in place and it actually covered the interior of the closet perfectly, I pouffed the top And draped it on both sides using my handy staple gun....no nails so no damage to walls or the flag. The whole closet wall is covered just like wallpaper only loosely with material. Why waste the space when it could be utilized!




 Everything I need Desk, chair, filing, computer !





 I hung a string of white lights around the perimeter just for fun! An old red school house chair will serve as a seat.







Thanks for joining me here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air! It's always great to visit with you.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...