Thursday, March 6, 2014

TURN YOUR OLD BLUE JEANS INTO RAGS FOR A PRETTY RAG WREATH!

Hi there so happy you could stop by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air. I have been busy painting the living room and gathering new décor , painting some furniture to match. I came across some of my daughters old jeans they had that color blue that I have assesorized the room with. We went from Cocoa brown to a light Whispering Wheat from glidden, what marvelous paint to be able to cover such a dark color in one coat.


So I simply shredded the jeans to strips and tied then one by one to the wire hanger!


I decorated it with some blue and white carnations , some old silver spoons and burlap.
Shabby it is!


The wreath sits front and center in the middle of a old mirror frame , a madeleine pan sits below and a very old ladle lays beside with a tea light in it. Some blue printed material was added on the bottom to bring it all together.


Hope this post inspires you to save your jeans I am always coming up with a plan for them! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...