Sunday, March 23, 2014

THERE GOES PETER COTTONTAIL HOPPING DOWN THE BUNNY TRAIL.........

Happy Sunday to you! I have been busy with many Spring duties such as painting, power washing, cleaning rearranging. There is something about Spring that always includes clean. So today I thought I would craft a wooden sign out of some old wood flooring.   "Cottontail Cottage" seems like a lovely place to dwell!





 I started by painting the entire board an olive green then I proceeded to paint the entire piece white. I just dabbed some blue paint on and immediately brought it to the sink and washed it off, so the olive paint shows through and some blue gets left behind. I painted on the bunny's backside and included a puffy lace tail.


 


 
Thanks so much for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...