Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WELCOME TO SWEET TEA N' SALTY AIR, REMEMBER THE 1.99 FLOUR SACK ?

You remember our Saturday thrift store adventure, well I decided to cut the 1.99 flour sack in half. I have crafted a cute farmhouse towel out of one half the other half I will share later so I am going to call this the 1.00 kitchen towel seeing that it is only half. I simply sewed some ruffle on and did some stenciling.
A real simple sewing project. It is always wise to save all your material scraps no matter how little they may be, you never know when you can use them.


Biscuits & Honey! Yummy, thanks for coming by so I could share one of Saturdays thrift find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...