Wednesday, February 12, 2014

VALANTINE PILLOWTALK FOR MR. SWEET TEA!!

Welcome, so happy you stopped by! You must be getting ready for Valentines day!  I have a surprise for Mr. Sweet Tea to see on Valentines day, I rummaged through my old gently used clothing and scraps of material and made some special pillows, a chalkboard and a big chocolate bar !
The heart pillows I made from an old never worn Christmas sweat shirt! Just sewed them up stuffed them added some material on the front with You, & Me! The little chalkboard was a small picture in a cute frame so I applied some chalkboard paint and painted the frame and then distressed it a bit.
Just a little something, something to make sure he knows he is so appreciated and loved!
So what are you planning for Valentines?  Thanks so much for stopping in at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...