Monday, January 27, 2014

"ROY'S GATOR GENERAL STORE" !

Hi there, nice you came by, It's regular warm weather here today in southwest Florida. That's good because the tourists deserve to have some fun here in the Sunshine state. I went to the scraps of wood that I have stashed for signs, I am going to start my Etsey store up so I wanted to make a little something. I know that cabin/fishing décor is in demand many people are decorating with that theme, me mainly in the guest bathroom. I made it to look like an old vintage sign that has hung for many a years.




High Camp Home is a great place to get some real outdoor/cabin décor, but the prices are a bit steep.


I added a little fishing jewelry to the side and gave it a couple of coats of sealer.  Thank you for stopping by today and I am glad I could share my latest sign that I have crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...