Thursday, January 30, 2014

PLATES HUNG UP AND THE THRIFTED SIGN HAS A NEW LOOK! LAST OF THE SATURDAY THRIFT STORE FINDS

Hi there, I see so many of you have snow..... I'm so jealous! I miss that snow, I miss that snow so much I am thinking about living in Alaska in the future. Love the cold weather! Keep warm and drive safely.


I have redone the sign that we have bought on the thrifting adventure and I have hung those pretty plates. Plates on the wall are a beautiful thing, it compliments a room and somehow completes the décor.






I gave it a coat of vanilla ice cream paint , worded it and gave it some sanding. The holes that were drilled I used some scraps of material and tied up some shabby strips of color. It's a lil bit country with some vintage love!




The plates are a great contrast against the cocoa walls. I guess its time for us to plan another thrifting adventure.


Thank you so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...