Friday, January 24, 2014

A MULTI FUNCTIONAL CHALK/MAGNETIC BOARD WITH DECOR jewelery FOR EVERY OCCASION !

Hi, nice of you to stop by! Woooo it's cold outside in the later 30's. Hope everyone is able to stay safe and warm. I went shopping in my shed and found this magnetic calander with a stand up in the back so it is similar to a stand up frame. It was black and had a calendar printed on it with a magnet to move the day around, not really functional so I gave it a few coats of chalkboard paints.


I made up a little jewelery to hang off the side such as this for Valantines Day. I can move this from place to place easily and get my messages out there.
As a menu board in the dining room , we drilled a couple holes in a silver fork to use as the board jewelry.


The magnets can hold messages or coupons such as this to remind him to bring donuts to go with the  freshly brewed coffee. This board is very versatile and so portable and the back frame is really sturdy. Thanks for joining me here today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...