Monday, November 4, 2013

WE GOT THAT HOLIDAY FEELING IN OUR KITCHEN WITH OUR DECKED OUT PINE TREE

Hi there, so happy you could stop by. You remember my Halloween tree in my kitchen? Well we have it decorated for the upcoming holidays. I have used some red and white check material the bows , some tiny green apples , vintage cookie cutters, pinecones and white lights. It adds a little whimsy in the kitchen and it entertains me the one whom does spend many a hours in there. I just know that many of you also spend many hours in the kitchen.


I put a white glass kitty under the tree to cozy up. You can use so many different themed items on  a kitchen tree.. I bought the box of Green Apples at WalMart for about 3$. They also have red as well and pears.  But I was thinking about using some old silver spoons and forks maybe bend them a little.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I do see many small artificial trees at the thrift store that may need a nice home such as yours so hope I have inspired you to set up a kitchen tree as well they really bring so much cheer! Thank you for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air.
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...