Friday, September 20, 2013

WITCH PARKING AND POTIONS AND A FEW OTHER NOTIONS!

Happy Fall everyone I am so happy you stopped by today. I have crafted a little Halloween happiness! I crafted a witches hat out of a grocery brown paper bag and a wash of black paint. The sign directs all of the witches where to park their broom when they are stocking up on all their potion needs.


The sign was scraps of pallets that Mr. S cuts for me. I did freehand using red, black and white. This place has every supply that a witch could ever need! Even already made potions.


 




 
 

It's so fun decorating for Halloween and the kids really enjoy it. Now it's time for me to go park my broom, thanks so much for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!

I have joined the fun party over at COMMON GROUNDS  hosted by Debra Funky_Junk's_Party_Junk_link_party_150

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...