Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Fall Wreath For Outdoors and a Repurposed bow!

So glad you came to visit. After doing all the yard work yesterday I had to make my annual outdoor Fall wreath. I have had this huge grapevine wreath for years and it gets decorated for every season over and over again. Whatever I do I want it to last until Thanksgiving. It's simple just some fall colored flowers and leaves and some dangleling pinecones and a bow. Can you guess what I use to make the bow? Take a look.....







You know those plastic netted bags that freeze pops come in and sometimes fruit? That's what I used. They work well outdoors.

A simple and recycled pretty bow and it stands up to rain better than any other bow material that I have used. So when you buy a product with this netted bag always save them they can be useful !
Thank for visiting Sweet Tea N' Salty Air and I do hope you are enjoying The Autumn season!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...