Saturday, July 27, 2013

A trip to Michaels Craft store =an inexpensive housewarming gift!

Happy Saturday! I'll be going to Michaels Crafts store again today, last week I purchased so many candles and chargers. The candles were way discounted the jars were 1.50 and the tall pillars were .70 the chargers were a mere .40. So If you can go there and check out the clearance sale . I need a house warming gift for next week so I started out with this pretty green charger and a strawberry cream pillar.
I used a pretty stencil and did the scallops. I decorated the candle with some burlap, cording, and a pretty coordinating flower. I placed a round of lace and made a burlap ring with some vintage buttons. So actually this pretty gift was about 1.10 not including the flowers, stencil, buttons, paint burlap and cording which I already had in my craft supply . I plan on making allot of these for gifts  I think this with a bottle of wine and maybe some pretty wine glasses is a wonderful gift. So If your going on a shopping trip Michaels would be the place to go. Bye for now out shopping I'm going.......This is my own opinion on Michaels and no sponsoring from Michaels.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FOR THE WISHES WONT WASH DISHES GIVAWAY PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE FOLLOWING EMAIL: lisaconforto@yahoo.com  Thank you so much for entering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...